Venue: Hall 8A, ICC Birmingham
Date/Time: Saturday 20th May 12.30 - 13.30
Target Audience: Anyone interested in improving the Education and Training of NM Radiographers and Technologists.
* Welcome and Introductions.
* Where were we?
* Practitioner Training Where we are now?
* Future Options including BSc. and Apprenticeships.
* Stakeholders in Education and training and coordinating a consensus in workforce planning.
* Target Autumn Meeting ‘Development of a national strategy for NM Training’.
The BNMS 2017 Spring Meeting conference app is now here!
Download now for free to access the conference programme, speaker biographies, sponsors, exhibitors and a range of other important information. You can also use it to make the most out of the meeting by adding sessions to your own personal agenda and taking notes without the need for pen and paper!
(1) Scan the below QR code:
(2) Use the following link
(3) Search ‘BNMS’ in the App Store (Apple) or Google Play Store (Android)
The Chair of the PSC, Dr Margaret Hall's term of office is coming to an end at the AGM 2017, taking place at our Spring Meeting in Birmingham in May.
Below are links to various articles relating to how Brexit will impact on Nuclear Medicine.