Thank you for your interest in joining the British Nuclear Medicine Society – we are delighted you are considering to apply to the only independent forum devoted to all aspects of nuclear medicine.
BNMS members can enjoy significant discounts at scientific meetings, benefit from valuable online resources, and be the first to know the latest developments in our specialised field.
Not only giving you access to prizes and awards, our close knit community with other interested bodies offer unique opportunities to get involved with major Society projects that will enhance and support your aims to achieve your nuclear medicine career goals.
To find out more here
about current projects and volunteer vacancies, please click here
You can view some our membership benefits below and for additional information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 7484 503
- Attendance of the Society's two annual Scientific Meetings and other events at the discounted members' rates - Save up to £80 on registration fees for our BNMS Meetings
- Delegate discounts at Joint Meetings with educational bodies such as the British Institute of Radiology and the Royal Society of Medicine
- Access to presentations and posters from all of our meetings online.
- Membership fees fully tax deductable
- Monthly issue of our official journal "Nuclear Medicine Communications" (cost $870 to non-members)
- Access to download the Nuclear Medicine Communications Journal app for iPad, tablets and smartphones
- Free online access to the entire back catalogue of NMC from March 1980.
Student Membership- FREE on confirmation of Student status
BNMS Student Members can enjoy FREE registration to our Annual Scientific Spring Meeting, enter for the Student Prize, receive BNMS newsletters and access exclusive membership content on the website. Find out more
Access to exclusive membership content (full presentation slides at our Annual Meetings, articles and involvements) on the BNMS website
- Communicate and network with fellow nuclear medicine professionals through our online members area
- Access to our comprehensive nuclear medicine departmental database
- Apply for fellowships and awards
- Opportunities to shape the future of nuclear medicine by applying for vacancies on the BNMS Council and Professional Standards Committee working with other special interest groups, guideline development and interested bodies such as NICE
- Monthly E-Newsletter and BNMS Event Alerts and Updates that are tailored to your field
- Post your CV at a discounted rate via BNMS jobs to increase your viewings by top recruiters in Nuclear Medicine
Why the BNMS?
The world of nuclear medicine is changing and so are we. We are taking all the steps to continue to raise the profile of nuclear medicine and promote the clinical benefits of our specialty.
BNMS is much more than simply a group of professionals. The Society gives you the invaluable opportunity to network with other nuclear medicine professionals whose life's work is the same as yours. Through this network, you'll find the support you need to achieve outstanding patient care.
Purchasing one year's membership couldn't be easier. Our easy and secure online facility accepts all major credit cards via PayPal. We also accept payment by cheque and BACS.
For continuity of benefits, we process membership subscriptions monthly. You would be able to enjoy all the aforementioned at a great price of £9 per calendar month! Email us at email@example.com to complete a direct debit form and receive your benefits immediately.
or contact us for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org