International Symposium - Molecular Imaging Agents in Medicine's Event
International Symposium - Molecular Imaging Agents in Medicine
The Medical Imaging Center of the University Medical Center Groningen, cordially invites you to join the International Symposium “Molecular Imaging Agents in Medicine” to be held in Groningen, the Netherlands, on February 13th to 15th, 2017 and the Post Congress “Photopharmacology” on February 16th, 2017.
Issues addressed during this symposium are:
1. For chemists, pharmacists and biologists: the present state-of-the-art of molecular imaging agents, work-in-progress and future developments.
2. And for medical specialists: the benefit to clinic and/or research from the developments in a wide range of molecular imaging agents as an add-on to state-of-the-art (hybrid) preclinical and clinical imaging facilities.
1. An international panel of experts from different fields in clinic research (imaging specialists, clinicians, biologists, chemists, pharmacists) will discuss recent developments and future perspectives.
2. The Wijnberg and Vaalburg Lectures will honor pioneers in the field.
3. Poster sessions allowing all participants to present recent work with 3 prizes by an independent committee.
4. The symposium will be followed by a post-congress on “Photopharmacology”, which can be attended free of charge.
5. An exhibition will allow interaction with representatives of leading industries in the field.
To register click here