Postgraduate Radiopharmacy course - King's College London's Event
Postgraduate Radiopharmacy course - King's College London
A four-day lecture course covering basic and clinical aspects of radiopharmacy practice. The course progresses through the general areas of introduction and review, radiopharmaceutical chemistry, regulatory issues, and clinical radiopharmacy.
The content of the course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles.
The course will beheld at the St Thomas' campus.It is perfectly located for exploring London and are within walking distance of the London Eye, Houses of Parliament, Covent Garden and Tate Modern attractions.
Feedback from previous courses:
- Very informative, will recommend more staff attend
- Excellent lectures and course structure and content
- It was perfect
- I have a list of changes to implement in our department from information gained at the course
- Safety lectures were amazing and speakers were really good
- Very worthwhile for anyone allied to Radiopharmacy
- Good variety of topics covered
- Supported by excellent IT resource, hard copy of slides and handbook for further reading
- Keep the good work up
- Leant a lot!
- Really enjoyed it. Found useful to my limited experience of radiopharmacy
- Essential for introduction
- Very detailed and in-depth
- Learnt lots of relevant information!
- Great selection of speakers
- Good - very well organised