Chris Baker Fun Run Winner
Support Birmingham City Hospital Childrens Charity
3rd Place Student Prize
24. 'The effect of post-injection image acquisition time on measurement of texture parameters for tumour heterogeneity analysis'
E Lovat1, M Siddique1, V Goh1, R Ferner2, GJR Cook1, V Warbey1
1King's College London,2Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, London
2nd Place Student Prize
36. 'Development and validation of 68Ga-HBED-CC-PSMA to GMP standards for routine clinical use'
CE Monaghan, M Tabelsi, MS Cooper
Royal Liverpool Hospital, Liverpool, Merseyside, UK
Professor Sobhan Vinjamuri accepting prize on their behalf.
1st Place Student Prize
CP4. 'The Effect of Image Acquisition Duration on DaTSCAN Studies'
F Amponsa-Dadzie, A Cheetham, G Havariyoun, N Gulliver, B Corcoran, N Mulholland, G Vivian
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
Poster Presentation Prize-Sponsored by National Physics Laboratory
3rd Place - £50
P77. 'A novel two-sample approach for clinical SPECT noise estimation'
M.J. Memmott, I.S. Armstrong and K.J. Saint, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
2nd Place Poster Presentation Prize - £150 Sponsored by National Physics Laboratory
P10. 'Early experience of colonic transit scintigraphy in children'
P. Mashford, B. Thurlow, G. Heath, E. Joel, A. Rybak, N. Thapar, O. Borrelli, M. Easty and L. Biassoni
Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
1st Place Poster Presentation Prize - £300 Sponsored by National Physics Laboratory
P78. 'a-Priori noise estimation for maintaining VQ SPECT image quality'
M.J. Memmott, I.S. Armstrong, K.J. Saint and S. Muthu
Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
Clinical Practitioner Oral Presentation Prize - £300 Sponsored by Mallinckrodt
26. 'Sentinel node biopsy for primary salivary gland tumours, feasibility study of a new technique'
FM Ryba, C Schilling, G Gnanasegaran, R Ngu, S Thavarai, M McGurk
Guy's Hospital, London
Professor Gary J Cook accepting prize on their behalf
Multimodality Poster Presentation Prize Sponsored by Hermes
Poster Prize - £300
P27. 'Artefacts and diagnostic pitfalls in PET/MRI'
A. Malliaa, U. Bashira, J. Sterlinga,b, J. Joemonb, J. MacKewnb, G.C. Edwardsb,c, V. Goha,c and G. Cooka,b
aCancer Imaging Department, Division of Imaging Sciences and Biomedical Engineering, Kings College, bClinical PET Centre, St Thomas' Hospital and cDepartment of Radiology, Guy's & St Thomas' Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK
Radiopharmacy Oral Prize Sponsored by Alliance
Oral Prize - £250
65. '67Ga: an in vitro assessment as a therapeutic Auger electron emitting radionuclide'
SYA Terry, M bin Othman, NR Mitry. PJ Blower King's College London
2nd Place Oral Prize - £150
45. 'Calculating local CT Diagnostic Reference Levels (DRLs), for SPECT-CT studies'
A Cheetham, G Havariyoun, E Kalogianni, D Ruiz, L Devlin, G Vivian King's College Hospital NHS Trust, London, UK
1st Prize - £300 plus President's Cup
19. '68Ga-PSMA PET/CT in Radically Treated Prostate Cancer Patients with Biochemical Recurrence: First Experience in UK'
S Alahmed, M Aldridge, H Payne, S Punwani, M Linch, R Syed, S Wan, I Kayani, A Groves, J Bomanji
University College Hospital, London
Young Investigator's Prize
7. '18F-fluoromethylcholine PET-CT and proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy; imaging and tissue biomarkers of cell membrane turnover in primary brain gliomas - a pilot study.'
M Grech-Sollars1 ,2, KL Ordidge1 ,2, B Vaqas2, L Honeyfield1 ,2 , S Khan2, S Camp2, D Towey2, D Peterson2, F Roncaroli2, KS O'Neill1, T Barwick1 ,2, AD Waldman1 ,2
1Imperial College London, London, UK, 2Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, London, UK
Dr Alp Notghi thanking Dr Jamshead Bomanji for his esteemed contribution as BNMS Scientific Committee chair