Meetings and Events
The UK's largest nuclear medicine conference will take place on 14 - 16 April 2018.
Attracting delegates from every discipline nationally and internationally. An ideal opportunity to raise the profile and awareness of your company, products and services.
We are returning to the ICC in the vibrant city of Birmingham.
New timings: Running from lunch time on Saturday 14th to lunch time on Monday 16th, to allow boot camp delegates to visit our industry supporters, the exhibition area will be the focal point of the conference where tea and coffee will be served continuously throughout the day and lunch will also be included for delegates to encourage a steady stream of delegates to the exhibition.
NEW Industry Session for 2018
This year for the first time we are holding a dedicated industry slot on Sunday afternoon for delegates to spend time in the exhibition. No educational sessions will be running at this time.
To book your place to exhibit with us at the BNMS Annual Spring Meeting please click here
• Shell Scheme to include carpet, lighting, 1 x 500w socket and name board - £273 per m2;
• Space only stands (must be over 12 m2), £252 per square metre
In addition exhibition fees include:
• Complimentary tea and coffee.
• Poster presentations in the Exhibition Hall
• President’s Reception in the Exhibition Hall
• Standard Name Board (Black and White)
• Your company name and logo on our website.
• Link from www.bnms.org.uk to your website or other relevant link.
• Access to a wide range of sponsorship & branding opportunities.
• Your company name and a 50 word entry in the exhibition programme.
• Complimentary conference registration for one representative of your company. Catering for additional exhibition attendees available on request.
• Badges for all your exhibitors.
• Priority booking for the conference dinner tickets and after party tickets.
The exhibition floor plan can be found here. Please note that this is a draft and may be subject to change.
(For a detailed plan showing height restrictions at this stage, please contact the exhibition manager Alan Hazelhurst E: email@example.com)
Saturday 14th April - Exhibition Build Up
Saturday 14th April 1.30pm - 7.30pm - Exhibition open
Including President's Reception to be held in the exhibition hall from 6pm
Sunday 15th April 9am - 6pm - Exhibition open
Monday 16th April 8.30am - 2pm - Exhibition open
Monday 16th April 2.15pm - Exhibition breakdown
Stands will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
If you wish to discuss stand size or location, please do not hesitate to contact us.
*Nb. Prices excluding VAT
The Exhibitor Manual outlines all of the logistical details that will help you to make the most of your exhibition experience. There can be a lot to do - but the information provided will help you plan your participation in at BNMS 2018 in a timely, effective manner.
THINGS TO DO
In Birmingham -
Further afield -
Eight local rail lines criss-cross the city to ensure quick links to all attractions and venues (as well as connecting to services to other UK cities and towns).
If you are travelling by train, why not take advantage of days out offered by national rail here
Events - select the link to see what's on
This is the 4th annual IDUG MRT Workshop, hosted by the BNMS. This year’s workshop will focus on building foundation skills and knowledge base to complete some of the MRT competencies in the STP curriculum with a series of real-world scenarios to work through, with both clinical and scientific context given.
Molecular Radiotherapy Training Whole-day Session:
10.00 – 18.00 Bootcamp (Hall 7)
Registration for the BNMS Annual Meeting itself is strongly encouraged, but in order to attend the Molecular Radiotherapy Training Workshop you must register for this session - there is now a tick box to register when going through our online registration system.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS SESSION YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THE BOOTCAMP