The meeting will be held at the Albert Hall, North Circle Street, Nottingham NG1 5AA
The BNMS Autumn meeting offers a unique opportunity to engage and network with approximately 120 delegates within nuclear medicine including, radiographers, physicists, academics and researchers, radiologists, consultants, technologists, clinical leads and nurses.
Nottingham's Albert Hall conference centre is a listed city centre conference venue, sympathetically combining traditional architecture with modern facilities in the heart of Nottingham. The venue is within close proximity of the city's train station and tram and bus stops. Ample parking is available adjacent to the venue.
As usual the exhibition area will be the focal point of the conference. The table top exhibition will be held in the Osborne Suite where exhibitor and delegate lunches and refreshmentswill be served
The fee for the day is £600 plus VAT
This fee includes:
- One exhibitor pass per company including lunch and refreshments
- One delegate pass per company including lunch and refreshments
- Trestle table and two chairs (or space for pop up)
- Your logo linked to a URL of your choice on our website
- Social media shares of your attendance announcement (if you allow this)
- Discounted parking
- Free wifi
- Free electrical socket if needed
- Access to private meeting/boardroom (contact us for more details)
- Badges for all your attendees
- Opportunities to host a session or demonstration
- Delegates list
- Access to sponsorship and branding opportunities
The fees remain unchanged from last year at exceptional value, attracting all nuclear medicine professionals from the UK and beyond.
Tables cannot be pre-allocated and will be on a first come first served basis.