Accommodation & Travel
Full travel details to The King's Centre and a map can be found here
From London airports
From London Stansted airport, take the Stansted Express train service to Liverpool Street and then take the tube to either Paddington or Marylebone for direct trains to Oxford. Alternatively there is a National Express 757 coach service.
Direct services run from London Paddington (serving Oxford station) and London Marylebone (serving Oxford and Oxford Parkway stations). Other services operate from the north via Birmingham New Street; from the south via Reading; and from the west via Didcot or Reading.
For details and to plan your journey, see contact National Rail Enquiries.
For information on coaches from other major cities and airports, contact National Express.
Parking in Oxford
Many Oxford streets are closed to traffic and parking is severely limited. Visitors are encouraged to use the five Park and Ride bus services.
Please refer to Oxfordshire County Council's up-to-date traffic information for details of all local road works and any disruptions likely to delay your journey.Park and Ride
There are five Park and Ride sites which serve Oxford City Centre.
- Oxford Parkway (north). For satnav use OX2 8HA. Take the 500 bus to and from the city centre.
- Pear Tree (north). For satnav use OX2 8JD. Take the 300 bus to and from the city centre.
- Redbridge (south). For satnav use OX1 4XG. Take the 300 bus to and from the city centre.
- Thornhill (east). For satnav use OX3 8DP. Take the 400 bus to and from the city centre.
- Seacourt (west). For satnav use OX2 0HP. Take the 400 bus to and from the city centre.
The King's Centre is offering car parking facilities whilst the conference is running, however overnight parking is not possible on site and there are limited car parking spaces available. For more information and how to reserve a car parking space click here If you do wish to reserve a space contact firstname.lastname@example.org
There are taxi ranks at Oxford Railway Station, Gloucester Green Coach Station and St Giles' in the city centre.