These unique courses and Masters programme are aimed at radiographers, nurses, physicists and nuclear medicine technologists. They address extension of knowledge, clinical competency and the development of research skills.
MSc Nuclear Medicine
• Full Masters programme, starts September 2010
• We are one of only three providers of this programme in the UK
• Focuses on the real world of healthcare, enabling you to develop transferable skills and knowledge to the workplace and your patients.
Reporting in Nuclear Medicine
• CPD course, 8 months, starts in April 2010
• We are one of only two providers of this course in the UK
• Develop skills to competently report a range of nuclear medicine imaging procedures.
CT Imaging in Nuclear Medicine
• CPD course, 2 weeks, starts in May 2010
• We are the only provider of this course in the UK
• Extensive use of and training on the on-site Toshiba 16 slice CT scanner.
To apply for a course or programme, applicants must have significant experience in the practical delivery of a routine nuclear medicine service. In exceptional cases those not holding a named award in nuclear medicine may argue a case to study.