This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are used for visitor analysis, others are essential to making our site function properly and improve the user experience. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Click Accept to consent and dismiss this message or Deny to leave this website. Read our Privacy Statement for more.
Join BNMS | Print Page | Contact Us | Sign In

Course at UWE

New Course

EANM-recognised program in Radiopharmacy

New E-learning modules on the Human Health Campus

EANM recognised postgraduate education in Radiopharmacy

University of Cumbria

King's College London

The PET Centre at St Thomas' Hospital London

Swansea University - Modernising Scientific Careers Programmes

BSc (Hons) Healthcare Science (Medical Physics) - Nuclear Medicine / Radiotherapy / Radiation Physics

University of the West of England , Bristol (UWE)

Clinical Leadership and Management Courses for Specialty Trainees- Keele University

University of Zurich Fellowships

University of Salford, Nuclear Medicine Courses

EANM - Courses on Clinical PET

University of Surrey

University of Birmingham

London Deanery, Nuclear Medicine and Radionuclide Radiology Training

University of Leeds

Royal College of Physicians and London University - MSc Medical Leadership and MSc in Medical Education

Cardiff University

Royal Brompton Hospital & Imperial College London

Royal Marsden London

City University, PGDip/Cert/Msc programme in Nuclear Medicine Technology

University of Bradford

University of Manchester


© 2013 BNMS unless otherwise stated.
The BNMS is a registered as a company in England and Wales with number 08082786.  The BNMS is a charity governed by the rules of the Charity Commission for England and Wales - Registered Number 1150234.  Registered Office: The Royal College of Physicians, 11 St. Andrew's Place, Regent's Park, London NW1 4LE.
The British Nuclear Medicine Society is not able to give specific clinical advice to members of the public. If you are concerned about your scan or therapy please seek the opinion of a nuclear medicine clinician where you were seen or the clinician who referred you to the department or your GP.
Enquiries related to issues such as internships and work experience opportunities, should be directed to the relevant professional body e.g., for radiologists, this will be the Royal College of Radiologists.