LEAVE A GIFT IN YOUR WILL-You can make an everlasting impression on Nuclear Medicine
• Once you have looked after your loved ones, you may want to give something back to your profession. We hope you have had a rewarding career and would want to see nuclear medicine prosper in the future; leaving a legacy is an opportunity for you to help future generations of nuclear medicine professionals.
• Leaving a bequest to The British Nuclear Medicine Society can help us to grow and add extra value to our members, nuclear medicine practitioners and patients in the UK, therefore your bequest will have an impact on the future of nuclear medicine.
• You could let us decide how to use your donation, rest assured your donation will be used wisely. Alternatively you could tell us how you would like your donation to be used depending on your own personal professional interest.
• The BNMS is a charity so your gift will be tax-free.
• If you are thinking of leaving a gift in your will to the BNMS or if you have already made provision, we thank you very much and promise to put your donation to good use.To ensure that your wishes are followed, you should consult your lawyer to add a specific item to your will.