This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are used for visitor analysis, others are essential to making our site function properly and improve the user experience. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Click Accept to consent and dismiss this message or Deny to leave this website. Read our Privacy Statement for more.
Join BNMS | Print Page | Contact Us | Sign In
UKRG Links

UKRG Links

VirRad – Virtual Radiopharmacy
British Nuclear Medicine Society (BNMS)
European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM)
Society of Nuclear Medicine (SNM)
Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine (IPEM)
Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
Administration of Radioactive Substances Advisory Committee (ARSAC)
Society of Nuclear Medicine (SNM)
International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Royal Society of Chemistry
Department of Health
General Pharmaceutical Council
Health Professions Council
The Association of Pharmacy Technicians
Modernising Pharmacy/Scientific Careers (Medial Education England)
European Medicines Agency
Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme
Technical Specialist Education and Training (TSET)
Pharmaceutical Aseptic Services Group
Guild of Healthcare Pharmacists (GHP)
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Radiology (US) News Service
Health Professions Council


© 2013 BNMS unless otherwise stated.
The BNMS is a registered as a company in England and Wales with number 08082786.  The BNMS is a charity governed by the rules of the Charity Commission for England and Wales - Registered Number 1150234.  Registered Office: The Royal College of Physicians, 11 St. Andrew's Place, Regent's Park, London NW1 4LE.
The British Nuclear Medicine Society is not able to give specific clinical advice to members of the public. If you are concerned about your scan or therapy please seek the opinion of a nuclear medicine clinician where you were seen or the clinician who referred you to the department or your GP.
Enquiries related to issues such as internships and work experience opportunities, should be directed to the relevant professional body e.g., for radiologists, this will be the Royal College of Radiologists.