This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are used for visitor analysis, others are essential to making our site function properly and improve the user experience. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Click Accept to consent and dismiss this message or Deny to leave this website. Read our Privacy Statement for more.
Join BNMS | Print Page | Contact Us | Sign In
BNMS Radiographers, Technologists and Nurses Group (RTNG) Award the Ros Breen Fund to Radiographer,
Share |
Ellie Knowler a Radiographer from University Hospital of Wales Cardiff was awarded £1000 from the Ros Breen Fund by the BNMS RTNG towards funding her studying on the Post Graduate Diploma in Nuclear Medicine at the University of the West of England.
Ellie has a BSc in Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging from Cardiff University.
“By completing a postgraduate course in nuclear medicine at UWE I will benefit the department by acting as a core member of staff in my department. Studying nuclear medicine in more depth will enable me to have a better understanding of the subject which in turn will improve many aspects of my career, from performing scans to helping students and training members of staff. Without financial assistance from the Ros Breen Fund (which as a member of the RTNG I can apply for) I would not have been able to access this course.”  Ellie Knowler.


© 2013 BNMS unless otherwise stated.
The BNMS is a registered as a company in England and Wales with number 08082786.  The BNMS is a charity governed by the rules of the Charity Commission for England and Wales - Registered Number 1150234.  Registered Office: The Royal College of Physicians, 11 St. Andrew's Place, Regent's Park, London NW1 4LE.
The British Nuclear Medicine Society is not able to give specific clinical advice to members of the public. If you are concerned about your scan or therapy please seek the opinion of a nuclear medicine clinician where you were seen or the clinician who referred you to the department or your GP.
Enquiries related to issues such as internships and work experience opportunities, should be directed to the relevant professional body e.g., for radiologists, this will be the Royal College of Radiologists.